Join a truly vibrant boutique agency where we work on exciting brand communications, love sports and enjoy each other's company. We'll take you behind the scenes of the domestic hospitality and entertainment industry, you'll be involved in exciting campaigns abroad, and the sky's the limit. That's the kind of work you can expect to do at Raconteur.
Sounds appealing?Come join us.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.
- Coordination of digital marketing campaigns at strategic level
- Participation in tender processes and preparation of quotations and presentations
- Active participation in the development of creative campaigns
- Overseeing PPC campaigns and coordinating PPC managers
- Managing key accounts
- Performing project management tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing environment, with hands-on experience in managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Full knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to execute independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
ppc manager magician
Are you a technical PPC Manager who is passionate about providing the best possible data analytics and thrives on driving growth? Our company is seeking a PPC Manager to join our team, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic approach to our digital marketing team. You will be responsible for technical & strategic implementation of PPC (Social, Google), driving exceptional performance and results.
- Design and set up Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram campaigns:
- Continuous optimization of campaigns based on client goals
- Monitoring and optimization of campaigns and campaign management
- Direct contact with clients in relation to your own areas of responsibility
- Management of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram), content creation and editing (with copywriting and graphic design assistance)
- Monitoring and implementing trends related to your work
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC professional
- Strong English language skills
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- Agency work experience
- Experience in agency marketing
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
We believe that mindful strategic planning is the crucial foundation of building and maintaining a successful brand in today’s competitive world.
We help you find your identity and stand out in the noisy jungle of advertisement with our equally professional and trending brandings.
To match our clients’ needs, we develop unique or template-based websites while focusing on the use of SEOs and other optimization requirements.
Social Media Management
Parallel to managing all relevant social media channels, we have handled numerous influencer campaigns yielding in significant growth of brand awareness for our clients.
We live in a world of video- and photography. Our team continuously seeks to generates innovative visuals and creative content to represent a unique approach.