DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.
- Coordination of digital marketing campaigns at strategic level
- Participation in tender processes and preparation of quotations and presentations
- Active participation in the development of creative campaigns
- Overseeing PPC campaigns and coordinating PPC managers
- Managing key accounts
- Performing project management tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing environment, with hands-on experience in managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Full knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to execute independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
ppc manager magician
Are you a technical PPC Manager who is passionate about providing the best possible data analytics and thrives on driving growth? Our company is seeking a PPC Manager to join our team, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic approach to our digital marketing team. You will be responsible for technical & strategic implementation of PPC (Social, Google), driving exceptional performance and results.
- Design and set up Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram campaigns:
- Continuous optimization of campaigns based on client goals
- Monitoring and optimization of campaigns and campaign management
- Direct contact with clients in relation to your own areas of responsibility
- Management of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram), content creation and editing (with copywriting and graphic design assistance)
- Monitoring and implementing trends related to your work
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC professional
- Strong English language skills
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- Agency work experience
- Experience in agency marketing
- Experience with Google Tag Manager